8 posts • joined Friday 6th June 2008 12:16 GMT
I *downgraded* to 4.6(iirc) to avoid the memory bloat
It's astonishing to see how bloated skype has become, memory- and resource-wise and how they keep on piling unnecessaryand untelated features.
Google doesn't have *one* mega data center
Seems to me Google is doing *exactly* that, by having 40 datacenters, and not 1. Their datacenter-in-a-box is probably another tool in their strategy.
Divide, and conquer.
You forgot to link the gay necrophiliac mallard duck article on El Reg!
Kees Moeliker's paper "The first case of homosexual necrophilia in the mallard anas platyrhynchos" ...
Er, those without the IOMega drive and Retrospect can get it gratis, too
Free 2 gigs for home use. Quite handy, actually. I'd feel a bit sheepish if I'd buy the drive based on those factors only to find half of the bundle is free for anyone, no purchase required.
Paris, because, this sounds a wee stupid.
My money's on the Acer
My main gripes with the EEE were the awkward keyboard and the too narrow screen/resolution.
The Acer seems to fix both issues and at a better price, to boot.
The EEE's getting a wEEE too expensive.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go