1 post • joined 4 Jun 2008
The Amusement Machine - Real Time Raytracing...test it now.
Interesting bit of news indeed, please try http://theamusementmachine.net/ . We are showing real-time ray-tracing on NVIDIA GPU's combined with rasterization(in some videos combined). There is also a beta demo you can download and try if you register. Quite a bit different from the classic spheres and refelections. Enjoy.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor