12 posts • joined 3 Jun 2008
Good, toss his dumb butt into stir. And get him out of that uniform, he doesn't deserve to wear it.
Gee, it wouldn't perchance be Lookout doing this, in order to justify their existence, would it?
Gee whiz! 400 websites?
Why, that's... What's the word?... ah yes, "infinitesimal".
My Imodium-Q Space Modulator!
"Who are you gonna sue next, the slab from "2001"?"
I think you're missing a "Y"...
As I recall from high school history class, the American Declaration of Independence caused something of a to-do with the British Empire, one involving hiding behind trees and shooting at each other and what-not. For several years.
We won, mainly because the Brits had more important business elsewhere - notably, the conquest of India and a war with France.
Now, I wonder if these guys are prepared for a similar war, against every totalitarian-minded government on the planet? Because they will stop at nothing to prevent such freedom.
FULL SOURCE CODE is the key. Take out what you don't need, get a small, fast kernel with very few holes, as opposed to a proprietary OS bloated with bells and whistles and full of holes.
Deception is the soul of war
They're also quite useful if you want to look like something you're not - which, when wouldn't you?
MS is reviving XP?
Couldn't be because Vista is so craptacular, could it? Naw, didn't think so...
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...