1 post • joined 3 Jun 2008
Just returned mine
I actually had a Jawbone 1.0 before it died at 1 year. I liked it, and I got this hoping it would be even better. No luck. The ear piece is a lot harder to get to fit semi-correctly than the original and the sound quality is terrible. Definitely a step back from the original.
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?