3 posts • joined 3 Jun 2008
What's wrong with HTC build quality?
i bought a new phone a few months ago. It was a toss up between HTC Sensation and Samsung Galaxy S II. The main reason I went for the HTC was that it felt solid, whereas the Samsung felt flimsy. That and I know a number of people with other HTCs and they all seem pretty robust.
I'm sorry Debian I'm coming back to you soon.
It's the subdomains
icio.us isn't very exciting on its own either.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders