3 posts • joined 3 Jun 2008
What's wrong with HTC build quality?
i bought a new phone a few months ago. It was a toss up between HTC Sensation and Samsung Galaxy S II. The main reason I went for the HTC was that it felt solid, whereas the Samsung felt flimsy. That and I know a number of people with other HTCs and they all seem pretty robust.
I'm sorry Debian I'm coming back to you soon.
It's the subdomains
icio.us isn't very exciting on its own either.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars