5 posts • joined 31 May 2008
Killings too good for him
"Lotus Notes based CRM package"
Set him up for a long term in jail. or on the helldesk somewhere. Nothing quick, nothing painless.
.Mac accounts have been harvested for ages
Somebody has indeed been after .mac accounts for some time now. In the last 3 years I've gotten 5 or 6 password reset request emails from the .Mac system just out of the blue. The headers all say it is in fact from the .Mac system, so someone's been requesting resets on my account.
Oddly, I get almost no spam at all to my .Mac account.
on a serious roll
Whatever Simon is drinking this summer, I want some !
Shades of Neuromancer
So this will all end with special forces teams in ultralights dropping outside Beijing to hack into the Chinese defense network ?
Possibly the best BOFH since "lunar cycles". <SLAM>
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Video of US journalist 'beheading' pulled from social media
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC
- The Register to boldly go where no Vulture has gone before: The WEEKEND