5 posts • joined Friday 30th May 2008 18:52 GMT
Oh I think I understand their logic. The only way to ensure tolerance is to eliminate anyone who disagrees with them. You know that makes perfect sense.
Super Bioweapon in the making?
DNA and gene based drugs are a wonderful fantastic idea, but they open the door to some of the worlds most terrible possibilities. Think about it,..... if they can create a drug that is based on your dna/genes, and therefore only effect you, they can make a disease to do that very same thing. They could create a virus that could be airborne and highly contagious but would only effect one person and his family.
That is one magic loogie
Prepare for a new kind of war.
Why is it humanity seems content to destroy itself? Honestly who would think building a computer that could overmatch us is a good idea?
That’s it, I am amassing a stock pile of homemade EMP grenades.
"QED, then. In the northern-Euro countries, where the human race is most nearly approaching gender equality - though not by any means there yet - girls are already outstripping boys at maths, as they often do in non-mathematical subjects. In the gender-equal society of the future, girls really could be expected to trounce the chaps on all suits. Men just aren't as intelligent as women."
Seems like those for gender equality dont even belive in gender equality........
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene