5 posts • joined 30 May 2008
Yeah, but what will they *do* with all the gold and magic weapons when they get out of jail and have something else to do apart from sit in front of a computer all day?
Think of the possibilities...
Does this mean the next time a new Resident Evil comes out, we'll see gamers vs. real zombies?
Well I for one welcome our new overlords...
Considering it took Travesti three months, two failures to turn up, a 'flat tyre' and a stroppy letter to Mary Turner to get them to replace my malfunctioning Homechoice box with a Tiscali box that looks suspiciously like an old Xbox and actually seems to work less well than the old box (line rate has drpped to under a meg, for a start), I can't really see how Vodafone could do any worse unless the managing director personally came round and sh@t through my letter box.
In Soviet spacecraft...
...you do not take the p1ss out of toilet, toilet takes the p1ss out of you.
They can take our facepaint...
What's the betting one of them's sayin to the others - "It's that w*nker Mel Gibson again - kill him before he makes a sequel!"...
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft