8 posts • joined 30 May 2008
RIP & Thank you
Our ears will remember you forever
Hooray. BOFH Returns - Sort of
Great to see BOFH back to his roots of bonding user self-destruction to system upgrades. If only I could get better toys by the shameless elimination of users.
Simple and splendid
There may have been no on page fatalities but this was BOFH at his insidious best
A deliciously different BOFH. They may not be coming as often as we like but I would happily wait a month if every episode was as good as this one
Accurate Simulation of Head Shots???
I think this will fall foul of 'Assisting Suicide' legislation.
As an infrequent swashbuckler
I object to being compared to these men in grey.
We have never been remotely as rapacious as them.
Destroy all Macs
The use of unnecessary violence in the prevention of macs infiltrating our utopian society has been approved.
This most certainly includes all macs installed by idiot directors on helldesks when the customer base is 95%+ Windows (without benefit of Bootcamp)
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth