3 posts • joined 30 May 2008
French because ...
... it's been the UK's official second language since 1971, when we joined the EEC. Previous to that our official second language was Latin.
I already have my 0871 number dverting to my mobile for corporations that refuse to give me a landline number. All airports and airlines are welcome to use this number too. They have to pay over the top to call me, and I make pennies per minute! Of course an even bigger benefit is that they can't spam me with texts.
Re: it's all very well but..
Andrews & Arnold, a UK ISP (http://aaisp.net/aa/aaisp/ipv6.html), have been handing out IPv6 addresses for years to those who have asked for them. I think the problem is that no one really wants them ...
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market