3 posts • joined 30 May 2008
French because ...
... it's been the UK's official second language since 1971, when we joined the EEC. Previous to that our official second language was Latin.
I already have my 0871 number dverting to my mobile for corporations that refuse to give me a landline number. All airports and airlines are welcome to use this number too. They have to pay over the top to call me, and I make pennies per minute! Of course an even bigger benefit is that they can't spam me with texts.
Re: it's all very well but..
Andrews & Arnold, a UK ISP (http://aaisp.net/aa/aaisp/ipv6.html), have been handing out IPv6 addresses for years to those who have asked for them. I think the problem is that no one really wants them ...
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Bose decides today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent spat