15 posts • joined Monday 1st December 2008 20:51 GMT
Re: Falkland Islands
I bought a PAYG sim when I was out there in 2008 - the phone number was only 5 digits long, including area code!
Following a particular digital path?
"Welcome to Mozart's Ghost! The hottest band on the internet!"
A Google search suggests that the Belmont transmitter is broadcasting Multiplexes ArqA & ArqB on low-power until 23 November 2011. At this point, in addition to the power increase, they will be switching frequencies so another retune will be required.
I actually bought a new Radeon 6950 at the weekend that came with a code for Dirt 3 which I redeemed on Steam, so I'm hoping I don't get affected by this, even though I can reasonably prove my purchase.
...that this isn't going to be the best to use for touch-typing.
...they'd need to know the product type in order to be able to tell whether or not it is subject to sales tax.
'Comical to game-progress-halting changes'
Sounds a bit like the FADE anti-piracy technology Codemasters have used (notably in Operation Flashpoint), which causes the game code to degrade over time, affecting AI, physics, weapon accuracy etc to the point the game is no longer playable.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging