2 posts • joined 29 May 2008
I have just returned my Soul as have 2 of my friends. Asthetically its brilliant and it overcomes all the issues with the interface on the D900 -BUT you cannot hear the person on the other end in a phone conversation. It appears that the phone does not have the performance needed to process sound, in other words its crap as a phone. Sound keeps dropping out and its not a one off, my friends and I have them from different batches and even different providers. It even does it when trying to listen to voice mail.
DO NOT get one of these until it works as a phone
If this is anything like the Soul I am just about to return to vodafone, its asthetically brilliant and the sound quality will be crap. The features on the Soul are great, but its unusable as a phone as quite often you cannot hear the person at the other end. Not brilliant for a phone. I am going back to my D900.
- Does Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth