1 post • joined 28 May 2008
I guess it saddens me that this is the world we live in; but whilst this is true, and people will pay, so be it!
Personally, I have on a number of occasions gone onto either the Nokia website or the T-Mobile website and been sent all the settings free fo charge. Didn't even have to speak to anyone.
I also believe that certain people have been known to pay someone to fill up the screen-wash in their car. !!??
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp