1 post • joined 28 May 2008
I guess it saddens me that this is the world we live in; but whilst this is true, and people will pay, so be it!
Personally, I have on a number of occasions gone onto either the Nokia website or the T-Mobile website and been sent all the settings free fo charge. Didn't even have to speak to anyone.
I also believe that certain people have been known to pay someone to fill up the screen-wash in their car. !!??
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders