1 post • joined 28 May 2008
I guess it saddens me that this is the world we live in; but whilst this is true, and people will pay, so be it!
Personally, I have on a number of occasions gone onto either the Nokia website or the T-Mobile website and been sent all the settings free fo charge. Didn't even have to speak to anyone.
I also believe that certain people have been known to pay someone to fill up the screen-wash in their car. !!??
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth
- What did you see, Elder Galaxies? What made you age so quickly?