1 post • joined 27 May 2008
How easy it is to criticise
How easy it is to criticise, especially from behind a screen.
It is correct to have coward in the titlr 'anonymous coward'
Savoy6, you tell me how the Health Service's National Project for IT is going?
Are you involved or do you believe all that you read in the papers.
Well I am involved with NHS work and I actually know how it is going.
Yes anonymous coward, (Chicken Shit Company) you cant beat experience, but remember not all the NG staff who were Tuped over were good and some are actually still working on the account.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why