1 post • joined 27 May 2008
@Everyone saying why swap
The numbers and density for SSD are fantastic; this will be great for everyone.
I didn't know large databases used Terabits; must be a DB2 thing.
Obviously, you never worked with a multiterabyte SQL Server database running 64cores and 256GB of memory.
Oh and Alan Parsons if it's running AIX, PowerX and DB2, you've wasted your time and money locking youself into the stone age.
Lemme guess, you store all you music in .wav versus .mp3, too? Let it go, dude, x86 and the Os's that run on it won a long time ago.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests