2 posts • joined 27 May 2008
I know some UK crim types are using a jamming device.
They basically sit up in a car park / near driveway and actively jam the remotes signal resulting in cars left unlocked (apparently a lot of people don't check the car is locked or look for the indicators flashing when locking).
Its then just a case of waiting for people to walk away and hey presto - unlocked car.
Have one and its great
I bought one and I have to say its great.
Ok, its heavy and large, and thats just the power supply - but as the review pointed out thats not the point.
I got it with Vista and I'm not looking back. My previous laptop was an alienware, but the XPS actually has real performance.
The laptop bag is rather large - you could probably fit 10 eeePC's in it - whilst still carrying the XPS as well! I'd save my money and get a third party one instead - although the XPS one is very nice.
I can honestly say I've had no problems with it, which for me is a first.
Why Paris? Both are by by no means perfect, but if you had the chance to have either you'd be mad not to.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills