3 posts • joined 25 May 2008
When this becomes a low common denominator, there will be nuisance incidents regarding pron and other objectionable material. On the ceiling of the bus, the classroom, outside the church, etc.
You can count on human behavior every time...
A new gun-salesman-of-the-year award
I owe my own activism to Bill Clinton, now comes Obama to spur gun sales beyond all previous levels. My organization is well acquainted with Obama's brand of ban-em, but give the nation a chance to feel the wrath.
The Obama presidency will give rise to the next generation of 2nd Amendment advocates.
1st Vice President,
Illinois State Rifle Association
Merits of the Keltec
Note that a voucher was issued so the recipient could make up their own mind about which gun to get.
That said, the Keltec has some merit as a self-defense piece:
1. It's affordable, prehaps disposable.
2. All the Keltec pocket models are locked-breech recoil operated. To find this feature in a semi-auto smaller than 9mm is unusual. This results in a reduction of felt recoil. Most other .380s offer the shooting hand some sting.
3. The accuracy is as good as it needs to be for the intended use as a defense gun.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…