3 posts • joined 3 Jun 2008
ICBM Sat guided?
Never in the histroy of journalism has so much twaddle been written about so little.
Please post a link to whichever loon site says that ICBMs are satellite guided. Please. Pretty please.
You still get facts wrong
ICBM launches are monitored from geo-stationary orbit, not low earth orbit so are perfectly safe. Further to that there are rumours that the latest LEO sats are stealthed and very difficult to map their orbits.
Finally the Shuttle did succeed in being a reusable orbiter, it just didn't meet the criterion of being cheap.
National Liberation Army
The fact that it is the People's Liberation Army and not the National really leads me to believe this article is pure junk.
If the researcher can't even get that right what about the rest of it?
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE