3 posts • joined 22 May 2008
@ Brian Miller
It may be rare, and there may be proprietary systems providing security by obscurity, but the up-and-coming prevalence of ZigBee will no doubt present an opportunity for poorly written systems to allow access into these systems. Just like encryption, obscurity only buys time.
I'm 38. I suppose I'll go turn myself in.
No (real) change in stock price over the last two days.
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...