3 posts • joined 22 May 2008
@ Brian Miller
It may be rare, and there may be proprietary systems providing security by obscurity, but the up-and-coming prevalence of ZigBee will no doubt present an opportunity for poorly written systems to allow access into these systems. Just like encryption, obscurity only buys time.
I'm 38. I suppose I'll go turn myself in.
No (real) change in stock price over the last two days.
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO MURDER SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great