3 posts • joined 22 May 2008
@ Brian Miller
It may be rare, and there may be proprietary systems providing security by obscurity, but the up-and-coming prevalence of ZigBee will no doubt present an opportunity for poorly written systems to allow access into these systems. Just like encryption, obscurity only buys time.
I'm 38. I suppose I'll go turn myself in.
No (real) change in stock price over the last two days.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Vid MIT boffins cry havoc and let slip the ROBOT CHEETAHS of Whoa