1 post • joined 22 May 2008
That can't be right, can it?
"eleven yellow LEDs represent groups of four minutes, and four green LEDs show single minutes"
Surely that would mean it can't ever register a time where the minutes are greater than 49? I think the yellow LEDs must represent 5 minutes intervals rather than 4 which cover the full 59 minutes and that also makes it a lot easier to work out.
That make is 10:46 and 3:59 by the way.
- Asteroid's SHOCK DINO KILLING SPREE just bad luck - boffins
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad