1 post • joined 22 May 2008
That can't be right, can it?
"eleven yellow LEDs represent groups of four minutes, and four green LEDs show single minutes"
Surely that would mean it can't ever register a time where the minutes are greater than 49? I think the yellow LEDs must represent 5 minutes intervals rather than 4 which cover the full 59 minutes and that also makes it a lot easier to work out.
That make is 10:46 and 3:59 by the way.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'