1 post • joined 22 May 2008
That can't be right, can it?
"eleven yellow LEDs represent groups of four minutes, and four green LEDs show single minutes"
Surely that would mean it can't ever register a time where the minutes are greater than 49? I think the yellow LEDs must represent 5 minutes intervals rather than 4 which cover the full 59 minutes and that also makes it a lot easier to work out.
That make is 10:46 and 3:59 by the way.
- Asteroids as powerful as NUCLEAR BOMBS strike Earth TWICE YEARLY
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Got Windows 8.1 Update yet? Get ready for YET ANOTHER ONE – rumor
- Feature Reg man builds smart home rig, gains SUPREME CONTROL of DOMAIN – Pics
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant