3 posts • joined 22 May 2008
Re: They aren't very big on redundancy...
Do I hear a shout of "Taxi!" there? :-)
I have to say that the Revenue's Self Assessment web site works well for me, even when I suddenly remember it's the end of Jan and I have until midnight to get it done.
Mind you, it took them a while to get it right.
Graham Norton fronting "The Westminster Hour".
Now that I would actually turn the idiot box on for.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone reveals humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.