3 posts • joined 22 May 2008
Re: They aren't very big on redundancy...
Do I hear a shout of "Taxi!" there? :-)
I have to say that the Revenue's Self Assessment web site works well for me, even when I suddenly remember it's the end of Jan and I have until midnight to get it done.
Mind you, it took them a while to get it right.
Graham Norton fronting "The Westminster Hour".
Now that I would actually turn the idiot box on for.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'