3 posts • joined 22 May 2008
Re: They aren't very big on redundancy...
Do I hear a shout of "Taxi!" there? :-)
I have to say that the Revenue's Self Assessment web site works well for me, even when I suddenly remember it's the end of Jan and I have until midnight to get it done.
Mind you, it took them a while to get it right.
Graham Norton fronting "The Westminster Hour".
Now that I would actually turn the idiot box on for.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Origins of SEXUAL INTERCOURSE fished out of SCOTTISH LAKE