6 posts • joined Thursday 22nd May 2008 00:07 GMT
I'd like it to be more cat like.
Lovelock's Labours Lost?
Not sure if it will kill every time but a machine will be swiftly and entertainingly disabled when it is challenged to a duel with Encarta '95's Fractal Generator interactive science bauble dangling from some branch of that artificial tree of knowledge creating a snowflake and xmas pine confection that, being a chaos simulation, gets out of hand fairly quickly and assumes absolute control of operations.
Alien Hand Syndrome
'Colgar El Sambenito' ('Wear the sambenito!') Catholics, and you can buy them from me this time, same catchy designs, same fun colours... you've owed me MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN for millennia.
You lot are so up in my grille right now I have lockjaw-I told you about the night visions of the terrible ten horned beast with metal teeth that was diverse from all the beasts that were before it. Thought you liked it all poetic rather than in acronyms like UFO; pithy book it would've been otherwise. Nor was it predilection for tautology with the constant references to fiery flames/burning fire/ burning flame...will stick to cold fusion in the rewrite. And clearest message of all is that I was then and am now a cat person, hence lions respec. Listened to that one and you could've spared yourselves a plague or two...
Mine's the scarlet one with a chain of gold PUT about the neck...
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up