3 posts • joined Wednesday 21st May 2008 06:12 GMT
I am shocked at how many oppressive nanny-state loving bigots there are posting here. What's with this urge to ban, prohibit, prevent and generally encourage the control-freakery that is prevalent in local and national government these days, hysterically demanding more and more legislation as some kind of panacea? How depressing.
Considering the Belgians are the proud owners of the famed Manneken Pis statues (there are actually several, not only the one in Brussels http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manneken_Pis), their obsession with this activity should be no surprise.
Oh and Belgium is not the only country where women avoid the queues in their own toilets by heading to the men's. I have seen this behaviour frequently in clubs and bars in Sweden.
While we're being pedantic
...about the spelling of sulphur, what's with this "more intelligent that their readership". The comparative conjunction is THAN not THAT. I see this mistake more and more these days and can't figure out why.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Exploits no more! Firefox 26 blocks all Java plugins by default
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad