1 post • joined 19 May 2008
Battery for Jesus Crispies.....
Agree with the above comment on the Asus 900 UK battery. Why isn't there a story which exposes Asus to the world on El Reg?.
Asus completely shafts JUST the UK market, while everywhere else that has the EEE PC 900 is supplied with higher capacity batteries, And from the way things are looking, countries that will be getting the EEE, will also be getting the normal battery.
Is this some kind of chinese grudge against the UK? What did we ever do to them?? Where the f- is the story on this?
Paris because...serveral people must be having blonde moments for this to go unchecked...
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor