1 post • joined 19 May 2008
Battery for Jesus Crispies.....
Agree with the above comment on the Asus 900 UK battery. Why isn't there a story which exposes Asus to the world on El Reg?.
Asus completely shafts JUST the UK market, while everywhere else that has the EEE PC 900 is supplied with higher capacity batteries, And from the way things are looking, countries that will be getting the EEE, will also be getting the normal battery.
Is this some kind of chinese grudge against the UK? What did we ever do to them?? Where the f- is the story on this?
Paris because...serveral people must be having blonde moments for this to go unchecked...
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low