1 post • joined 19 May 2008
Battery for Jesus Crispies.....
Agree with the above comment on the Asus 900 UK battery. Why isn't there a story which exposes Asus to the world on El Reg?.
Asus completely shafts JUST the UK market, while everywhere else that has the EEE PC 900 is supplied with higher capacity batteries, And from the way things are looking, countries that will be getting the EEE, will also be getting the normal battery.
Is this some kind of chinese grudge against the UK? What did we ever do to them?? Where the f- is the story on this?
Paris because...serveral people must be having blonde moments for this to go unchecked...
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp