1 post • joined Monday 19th May 2008 19:08 GMT
Battery for Jesus Crispies.....
Agree with the above comment on the Asus 900 UK battery. Why isn't there a story which exposes Asus to the world on El Reg?.
Asus completely shafts JUST the UK market, while everywhere else that has the EEE PC 900 is supplied with higher capacity batteries, And from the way things are looking, countries that will be getting the EEE, will also be getting the normal battery.
Is this some kind of chinese grudge against the UK? What did we ever do to them?? Where the f- is the story on this?
Paris because...serveral people must be having blonde moments for this to go unchecked...
- On the matter of shooting down Amazon delivery drones with shotguns
- Review Bring Your Own Disks: The Synology DS214 network storage box
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- IT MELTDOWN ruins Cyber Monday for RBS, Natwest customers
- Google's new cloud CRUSHES Amazon in RAM battle