2 posts • joined Monday 19th May 2008 17:04 GMT
"These frightful blancmange sargassos"
"...gradually slimed into extinction by unstoppable liquescent assassins."
Thanks Lewis, you now owe me a new keyboard.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?