3 posts • joined 14 Apr 2007
Only using records back to 1880 - just after the mini-Ice Age!
We need figures going back to 1400 or thereabouts to include the Medieval Warming.
What - no contract
"Johnson explained in his filings that when he was disgruntled with Big Blue about the non-compete agreement he was being forced to sign, he signed the form in the wrong place and reasonably believed (and still believes) that it has not been in effect all these years."
Was there a meeting of minds? Was there a contract?
If not, will Johnson repay all he was repaid under the non-contract?
Go back to best practice
Once upon a time there were rules.
One - there was code and there was data.
A process shall not write code nor execute data!
The operating system enforced the rule. A buffer overflow would cause the offending process to be aborted - annoying but intrusive code could not be executed.
Two - no application process shall run as God!
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked