3 posts • joined 14 Apr 2007
Only using records back to 1880 - just after the mini-Ice Age!
We need figures going back to 1400 or thereabouts to include the Medieval Warming.
What - no contract
"Johnson explained in his filings that when he was disgruntled with Big Blue about the non-compete agreement he was being forced to sign, he signed the form in the wrong place and reasonably believed (and still believes) that it has not been in effect all these years."
Was there a meeting of minds? Was there a contract?
If not, will Johnson repay all he was repaid under the non-contract?
Go back to best practice
Once upon a time there were rules.
One - there was code and there was data.
A process shall not write code nor execute data!
The operating system enforced the rule. A buffer overflow would cause the offending process to be aborted - annoying but intrusive code could not be executed.
Two - no application process shall run as God!
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?