1 post • joined 19 May 2008
We have been using Virtual Earth for the last year or so and we are very happy with the results. I have to say that our main reason for going with Microsoft was the licensing, Google were not easy to deal with on this and seemed to have a ridiculous licensing cost (i'm sure that with more effort we could have found a solution but why bother?) whereas the MS licensing was easy to deal with and, for us at least, was a good pricing structure.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait