1 post • joined 19 May 2008
We have been using Virtual Earth for the last year or so and we are very happy with the results. I have to say that our main reason for going with Microsoft was the licensing, Google were not easy to deal with on this and seemed to have a ridiculous licensing cost (i'm sure that with more effort we could have found a solution but why bother?) whereas the MS licensing was easy to deal with and, for us at least, was a good pricing structure.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER