3 posts • joined 18 May 2008
second time ariound, dear?
sad... welcome to the real world where the most popular are also the most complained about.
worked with harry potter. he also the most banned as well as most popular.
so go with a 'I for one welcome our new "blank ' overlords.' section.
FOR THE SECOND TIME. (already)
and pay me well for this too.
the underground ecoonomy is tax free
our golbal corps are tax free (+ subsidized)
the gov't is tax free.
monitized the zombie ecology!
or get suashed like a bug.
or snow banked.
hello, gunfodder... now try the secret ooxml-type unification treaties
more of the same
like certain reactors hereabouts... Canada... (that the world relies on for isotopes)
the potential for politics and patronage spending seem... ungodly...
in this sad state of affairs (
It seems money rises above all else (security, health) and should be promptly investigated for it's anti gravity properties.
we could always bait traps with loonies... with 9 losers and one winner at every promotion level, a disgruntled employee is a certainity, not a chance.
luckers verison. may your complaint file be over flowing. your cheerleaders will make good scapegoats.
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- 166 days later: Space Station astronauts return to Earth