7 posts • joined 17 May 2008
Re: So....without reading to much into this...
Seems about right
Fair play to her
How sad and pathetic do you need to be to get your jollies making other people cry...unless that's what they want you to do :-)
Let's see you grab a soldering iron and make one ;-)
Re: We're in the wrong business
You know the old saying, "If you owe the bank £1,000 then it's your problem. If you owe them £10,000,000 then it's their problem"
Re: That would take me
> or 10,000 pints per day.
Nah, that's just unhealthy
Postage to Siberia, Antartica and The Highlands & Islands
If the respondents thought postage was bad, try living in Northern Ireland. £15 - £25 postage surcharges aren't unusual!
@ Matthew Pringle
That's the first thing in months that has actually made me laugh out loud
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip