7 posts • joined 17 May 2008
Re: So....without reading to much into this...
Seems about right
Fair play to her
How sad and pathetic do you need to be to get your jollies making other people cry...unless that's what they want you to do :-)
Let's see you grab a soldering iron and make one ;-)
Re: We're in the wrong business
You know the old saying, "If you owe the bank £1,000 then it's your problem. If you owe them £10,000,000 then it's their problem"
Re: That would take me
> or 10,000 pints per day.
Nah, that's just unhealthy
Postage to Siberia, Antartica and The Highlands & Islands
If the respondents thought postage was bad, try living in Northern Ireland. £15 - £25 postage surcharges aren't unusual!
@ Matthew Pringle
That's the first thing in months that has actually made me laugh out loud
- iPad? More like iFAD: This is why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Major problems beset UK ISP filth filters: But it's OK, nobody uses them