7 posts • joined 17 May 2008
Re: So....without reading to much into this...
Seems about right
Fair play to her
How sad and pathetic do you need to be to get your jollies making other people cry...unless that's what they want you to do :-)
Let's see you grab a soldering iron and make one ;-)
Re: We're in the wrong business
You know the old saying, "If you owe the bank £1,000 then it's your problem. If you owe them £10,000,000 then it's their problem"
Re: That would take me
> or 10,000 pints per day.
Nah, that's just unhealthy
Postage to Siberia, Antartica and The Highlands & Islands
If the respondents thought postage was bad, try living in Northern Ireland. £15 - £25 postage surcharges aren't unusual!
@ Matthew Pringle
That's the first thing in months that has actually made me laugh out loud
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base