8 posts • joined 17 May 2008
Re: The police are WRONG
And (apparently) anyone who heard and/or read about you saying it
Re: So....without reading to much into this...
Seems about right
Fair play to her
How sad and pathetic do you need to be to get your jollies making other people cry...unless that's what they want you to do :-)
Let's see you grab a soldering iron and make one ;-)
Re: We're in the wrong business
You know the old saying, "If you owe the bank £1,000 then it's your problem. If you owe them £10,000,000 then it's their problem"
Re: That would take me
> or 10,000 pints per day.
Nah, that's just unhealthy
Postage to Siberia, Antartica and The Highlands & Islands
If the respondents thought postage was bad, try living in Northern Ireland. £15 - £25 postage surcharges aren't unusual!
@ Matthew Pringle
That's the first thing in months that has actually made me laugh out loud
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes