1 post • joined 16 May 2008
I formally object to this headline:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/punt gives an informal definition: From Google's cache:
to cease doing something; give up: "Let's punt on this and do something else"
From the live page:
to equivocate or delay: "If they ask you for exact sales figures, you'll have to punt"
Is there a dictionary that supports this usage?
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack