1 post • joined 16 May 2008
I formally object to this headline:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/punt gives an informal definition: From Google's cache:
to cease doing something; give up: "Let's punt on this and do something else"
From the live page:
to equivocate or delay: "If they ask you for exact sales figures, you'll have to punt"
Is there a dictionary that supports this usage?
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab