1 post • joined 16 May 2008
I formally object to this headline:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/punt gives an informal definition: From Google's cache:
to cease doing something; give up: "Let's punt on this and do something else"
From the live page:
to equivocate or delay: "If they ask you for exact sales figures, you'll have to punt"
Is there a dictionary that supports this usage?
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan