6 posts • joined 15 May 2008
In a shocking report today...
It was announced that 100% of offenders inhale oxygen. The Government has immediately banned the use of the gas, and ministers have announced plans to remove all the oxygen from the atmosphere by 2012.
Why release it at all
What happened to their hydrogen fuel cell car?
Title, we need no stinking title!
"I don't think there is anybody in history that has got on board a Ryanair aircraft with less than a pound."
And how would they know this?
Am I the only one who has no idea who Peaches is?
May be that's a good thing?
For Christ's sake people....
There's no "H" in Surely.
And stop calling me Shirley.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? If you think 3D printing is just firing blanks, just you wait