6 posts • joined 15 May 2008
In a shocking report today...
It was announced that 100% of offenders inhale oxygen. The Government has immediately banned the use of the gas, and ministers have announced plans to remove all the oxygen from the atmosphere by 2012.
Why release it at all
What happened to their hydrogen fuel cell car?
Title, we need no stinking title!
"I don't think there is anybody in history that has got on board a Ryanair aircraft with less than a pound."
And how would they know this?
Am I the only one who has no idea who Peaches is?
May be that's a good thing?
For Christ's sake people....
There's no "H" in Surely.
And stop calling me Shirley.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots