6 posts • joined 15 May 2008
In a shocking report today...
It was announced that 100% of offenders inhale oxygen. The Government has immediately banned the use of the gas, and ministers have announced plans to remove all the oxygen from the atmosphere by 2012.
Why release it at all
What happened to their hydrogen fuel cell car?
Title, we need no stinking title!
"I don't think there is anybody in history that has got on board a Ryanair aircraft with less than a pound."
And how would they know this?
Am I the only one who has no idea who Peaches is?
May be that's a good thing?
For Christ's sake people....
There's no "H" in Surely.
And stop calling me Shirley.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS