6 posts • joined 15 May 2008
In a shocking report today...
It was announced that 100% of offenders inhale oxygen. The Government has immediately banned the use of the gas, and ministers have announced plans to remove all the oxygen from the atmosphere by 2012.
Why release it at all
What happened to their hydrogen fuel cell car?
Title, we need no stinking title!
"I don't think there is anybody in history that has got on board a Ryanair aircraft with less than a pound."
And how would they know this?
Am I the only one who has no idea who Peaches is?
May be that's a good thing?
For Christ's sake people....
There's no "H" in Surely.
And stop calling me Shirley.
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- Review Apple takes blade to 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina display
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone