6 posts • joined Thursday 15th May 2008 14:55 GMT
In a shocking report today...
It was announced that 100% of offenders inhale oxygen. The Government has immediately banned the use of the gas, and ministers have announced plans to remove all the oxygen from the atmosphere by 2012.
Why release it at all
What happened to their hydrogen fuel cell car?
For Christ's sake people....
There's no "H" in Surely.
And stop calling me Shirley.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst