5 posts • joined 15 May 2008
Don't forget the Millwall ones.....
Being one of the people living around Bruntingthorpe proving ground I would like to say it's a tiny minority of Nimbys who whinge about the noise - most people appreciate the privately-owned runways NOT being turned into a housing estate.
Noise from the Vulcan is amazing.
...that's my Christmas list!
.....just what we need, this ridiculous nonsense clogging up cycle lanes.
and what is.........
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Pic 7 Amazing Experiments on NASA's 2020 Mars Rover – Including Oxygen Generation
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs