5 posts • joined Thursday 15th May 2008 10:34 GMT
Change in contract == Early contract getout?
Not so according to their craftily, and rather cunningly obfuscated T&C's. More info here:
Though some have reported success. Some Jedi mind tricks over the blower appears to be the key here...
Google Translate = Rosetta Stone?
I remember reading about Googles super-duper translator-ga-tron ages ago:
And it wowed folks with its ability to translate even languages like Arabic into something very readable. If Google Translate was the fruit of that project, when did the apples start tasting of potatoes?
Will proving that only 18 year olds and above can buy alcohol...
...if said individuals are still imbeciles, actually help in any way? Perhaps a cretin test is needed also. Or shock collars from birth.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene