3 posts • joined 15 May 2008
I got some punched cards out of the loft to show my kids. When I told them we had to use a magnetic pencil, mark off the holes (in ascii) for each character and then sent off to be processed, they rolled around the floor like a 1980's Cadbury's smash advert !!
At the Same Time
I don't know if anyone noticed, but at the same time they removed some of the features on SPACES - page statistics and rich formating in the guestbook, wiping out any previous guestbook entries completely !!
Patent !! Is he having a laugh
Before the days of high performance computing, aircraft simulators used the same technique by projecting images onto a dome.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR