3 posts • joined 15 May 2008
I got some punched cards out of the loft to show my kids. When I told them we had to use a magnetic pencil, mark off the holes (in ascii) for each character and then sent off to be processed, they rolled around the floor like a 1980's Cadbury's smash advert !!
At the Same Time
I don't know if anyone noticed, but at the same time they removed some of the features on SPACES - page statistics and rich formating in the guestbook, wiping out any previous guestbook entries completely !!
Patent !! Is he having a laugh
Before the days of high performance computing, aircraft simulators used the same technique by projecting images onto a dome.
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- The long war on 'DRAM price fixing' is over: Claim YOUR spoils now (It's worth a few beers)
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Dell thuds down low-cost lap workstation for
cheapfrugal creatives or engineers