1 post • joined 13 Apr 2007
A good sign?
I'm hoping that this is a clue that Apple is preparing new Mac's for this Fall featuring Intel's new nano-technology, high-speed, low-wattage super-CPUs now in production.
I'm certain that Apple must produce such machines, it's just a matter of when they want to announce that the current Intel chips are obsolete.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Anal-ysis Buying memory in the iPhone 6: Like wiping your bottom with dollar bills
- Bacon-related medical breakthrough wins Ig Nobel prize