1 post • joined Friday 13th April 2007 17:36 GMT
A good sign?
I'm hoping that this is a clue that Apple is preparing new Mac's for this Fall featuring Intel's new nano-technology, high-speed, low-wattage super-CPUs now in production.
I'm certain that Apple must produce such machines, it's just a matter of when they want to announce that the current Intel chips are obsolete.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court