1 post • joined 14 May 2008
"How did the iPhone stack up against the competition during Q4 ? Very well! Research firm Canalys says Apple (AAPL) accounted for 6.5% of the global smartphone market... But Apple's performance was especially impressive considering it was only available in four countries -- the U.S., U.K., France, and Germany -- through one carrier each."
Now iPhone has entered many new markets, has an SDK for third party apps (with over 200k downloads and this year's developer conference sold out for the first time ever), and a new 3G phone coming within 60 days. Care to guess again?
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- Facebook slurps 'paste sites' for STOLEN passwords, sprinkles on hash and salt