1 post • joined 14 May 2008
"How did the iPhone stack up against the competition during Q4 ? Very well! Research firm Canalys says Apple (AAPL) accounted for 6.5% of the global smartphone market... But Apple's performance was especially impressive considering it was only available in four countries -- the U.S., U.K., France, and Germany -- through one carrier each."
Now iPhone has entered many new markets, has an SDK for third party apps (with over 200k downloads and this year's developer conference sold out for the first time ever), and a new 3G phone coming within 60 days. Care to guess again?
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Useless 'computer engineer' Barbie FIRED in three-way fsck row
- Game Theory Dragon Age Inquisition: Our chief weapons are...
- 'How a censorious and moralistic blogger ruined my evening'
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix