1 post • joined 14 May 2008
"How did the iPhone stack up against the competition during Q4 ? Very well! Research firm Canalys says Apple (AAPL) accounted for 6.5% of the global smartphone market... But Apple's performance was especially impressive considering it was only available in four countries -- the U.S., U.K., France, and Germany -- through one carrier each."
Now iPhone has entered many new markets, has an SDK for third party apps (with over 200k downloads and this year's developer conference sold out for the first time ever), and a new 3G phone coming within 60 days. Care to guess again?
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia