7 posts • joined 14 May 2008
If it's were me, slip in
if ($arch == sun)
Easiesy $10M of my life :)
Fair enough, delete the pictures, stick the card in a card reader, run photorec, got all yer pictures back :)
Welcome to 2009! Railways are the new Tubes. Ted Stevens must be spinning in his.. well.. chair.
Sounds like some variable name wasnt replace with the value SECURE.UNINITIALIZED.REAL.ERROR.COM
should point to secure site, uninitialized security wise in the com.error.real package (or someother such java-ish gibberish that I don't claim to have the faintest idea about)
I'd like to add the anecdote of a study that took place in Grenada, W.I. regarding the link between cannabis and schizophrenia. There was a strong correlation found, however there was one major factor overlooked. A lot of weed out of St. Vincent is "preserved" by dipping it in formaldehyde. I'm no brain scientist , but to me smoking formaldhyde == bad == shizophrenia! If any proportion of the marijuana consumed in the sample countries travels a long distance, I'm sure there is a chance it has been "preserved" in a simmilar manner, so this could skew the statistics. Jut sayin...
Tunnel out to your OpenVPN service, and VOIP away!...
That explains what happened to Microsoft's Worldwide Telescope. I bet the little green men wanted their privacy :)
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base