1 post • joined 13 May 2008
I agree with both of the above....
Not meaning to add complexity to the question - but I notice that USB drives don't always work correctly if another device has been previously connected to a particular USB port. I have, in the past, deleted all of the devices from hardware manager just to get my USB camera to be correctly discovered.
- Vid Hubble 'scope scans 200,000-ton CHUNKY CRUMBLE ENIGMA
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Apple to grieving sons: NO, you cannot have access to your dead mum's iPad