1 post • joined 13 May 2008
I agree with both of the above....
Not meaning to add complexity to the question - but I notice that USB drives don't always work correctly if another device has been previously connected to a particular USB port. I have, in the past, deleted all of the devices from hardware manager just to get my USB camera to be correctly discovered.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…