1 post • joined 13 May 2008
I agree with both of the above....
Not meaning to add complexity to the question - but I notice that USB drives don't always work correctly if another device has been previously connected to a particular USB port. I have, in the past, deleted all of the devices from hardware manager just to get my USB camera to be correctly discovered.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops