1 post • joined 12 May 2008
@ Buff Flexington
That would be a good example, if BMWs weren't already poorly named.
BMW 335i = 3 litre turbo
BMW 325i = 3 litre n/a
Now if BMW can't be expected to number their products according to the amount of oomph you can squeeze out of them, should nvidia have to? Admittedly Nvidia's naming is a helluva lot more vague, and the resultant differences between products not always as obvious as in a beamer.
Paris, because she'd just buy the pretty one with the drop-top.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL