1 post • joined 12 May 2008
@ Buff Flexington
That would be a good example, if BMWs weren't already poorly named.
BMW 335i = 3 litre turbo
BMW 325i = 3 litre n/a
Now if BMW can't be expected to number their products according to the amount of oomph you can squeeze out of them, should nvidia have to? Admittedly Nvidia's naming is a helluva lot more vague, and the resultant differences between products not always as obvious as in a beamer.
Paris, because she'd just buy the pretty one with the drop-top.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Flesh-flapping, image-zapping app Snapchat NOW ad-wrapped
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots