1 post • joined 12 May 2008
@ Buff Flexington
That would be a good example, if BMWs weren't already poorly named.
BMW 335i = 3 litre turbo
BMW 325i = 3 litre n/a
Now if BMW can't be expected to number their products according to the amount of oomph you can squeeze out of them, should nvidia have to? Admittedly Nvidia's naming is a helluva lot more vague, and the resultant differences between products not always as obvious as in a beamer.
Paris, because she'd just buy the pretty one with the drop-top.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!