1 post • joined Monday 12th May 2008 00:01 GMT
@ Buff Flexington
That would be a good example, if BMWs weren't already poorly named.
BMW 335i = 3 litre turbo
BMW 325i = 3 litre n/a
Now if BMW can't be expected to number their products according to the amount of oomph you can squeeze out of them, should nvidia have to? Admittedly Nvidia's naming is a helluva lot more vague, and the resultant differences between products not always as obvious as in a beamer.
Paris, because she'd just buy the pretty one with the drop-top.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging