1 post • joined 10 May 2008
Apple's only responsibility
This probably isn't the right thread for sorting out the whole Global Warming/Cooling issue. But that said, this survey IS a load of crap, as comment #1 correctly observed. It is totally subjective and seems to be based on little more than the number of nice, pretty eco-feel-good pages each company has on its website.
While we hope that Apple (and similar companies) are good stewards of the planet, at the end of the day Apple's only responsibility is to return a profit to its shareholders; nothing more, nothing less.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…