1 post • joined 10 May 2008
Apple's only responsibility
This probably isn't the right thread for sorting out the whole Global Warming/Cooling issue. But that said, this survey IS a load of crap, as comment #1 correctly observed. It is totally subjective and seems to be based on little more than the number of nice, pretty eco-feel-good pages each company has on its website.
While we hope that Apple (and similar companies) are good stewards of the planet, at the end of the day Apple's only responsibility is to return a profit to its shareholders; nothing more, nothing less.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen
- Vid MIT boffins cry havoc and let slip the ROBOT CHEETAHS of Whoa