2 posts • joined Friday 9th May 2008 11:08 GMT
Your words of power need recharging
Writing "stylish and sophisticated" under a picture of a bizarre, ugly lump does not make it stylish or sophisticated. Look at it, it's awful. That first photo is supposed to show it in its best light. Imagine how bad it looks in normal use away from the unnatural all-white Matrix Construct where Apple ads are shot. The case has the unalluring sheen of cheap brittle plastic, the screen is myopic, and the keypad looks like an insult. Overall, the design takes its cues from the early 90s, a time better known as "Hammer time", which does it no favours. It is a dull, bland and unadventurous phone, and simply calling it stylish won't ever make it so. Only the yuppies of yesteryear would find anything appealing about it, but perhaps in aiming for now-middle-aged ex yuppies, it will succeed wildly.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout