5 posts • joined 9 May 2008
Real BOFH fans...
Real BOFH fans don't need to be told what the halon system is...
So they reckon they were safe running a command on remote PCs? So if the next viruses STOP command formats the hard disk who get the blame?
And the minute it's up and running....
How many games are going to include this emergency broadcast as part of the game for 'immersion' purposes?
When a real one comes it'll assumed to part of the game they're playing.
Electrified face masks
Surely a simple water pistol will make these a stupid piece of protection? If it'll jolt anyone touching it by hand, the voltage should surely give anyone wearing wet clothes a bit of a jump?
Re: Hacker he aint
It is hacking per se, but in the proper sense of the word. Unfortunately the media has tarnished the image of the hacker by calling crackers hackers.
Nice one Damien!
From examiner.ie -> Asked yesterday at the official launch of the 2007 report if he was embarrassed by the latest incident, Mr Hawkes replied: "Not exceptionally."
Gotta love that! Nice find Damien!
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip