5 posts • joined 9 May 2008
Real BOFH fans...
Real BOFH fans don't need to be told what the halon system is...
So they reckon they were safe running a command on remote PCs? So if the next viruses STOP command formats the hard disk who get the blame?
And the minute it's up and running....
How many games are going to include this emergency broadcast as part of the game for 'immersion' purposes?
When a real one comes it'll assumed to part of the game they're playing.
Electrified face masks
Surely a simple water pistol will make these a stupid piece of protection? If it'll jolt anyone touching it by hand, the voltage should surely give anyone wearing wet clothes a bit of a jump?
Re: Hacker he aint
It is hacking per se, but in the proper sense of the word. Unfortunately the media has tarnished the image of the hacker by calling crackers hackers.
Nice one Damien!
From examiner.ie -> Asked yesterday at the official launch of the 2007 report if he was embarrassed by the latest incident, Mr Hawkes replied: "Not exceptionally."
Gotta love that! Nice find Damien!
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Pic 7 AMAZING experiments set for Mars Rover 2020 – including oxygen generation
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs