1 post • joined 9 May 2008
Screw L3. What AMD really needs to do is to get the L2 cache up. When AMD can offer a 65nm, AM2 (non server), Dual-Core, 2.8Ghz (Only multiples of 400 Mhz allow DDR2-800 to run at full speed), with at least 1 meg of L2 cache per core that runs at 75W or less, I'll bite. But not until then.
Hector is running this company into the ground. He needs to leave.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Experimental hypersonic SUPERMISSILE destroyed 4 SECONDS after US launched it
- That 8TB Seagate MONSTER? It's HERE... (You'll have to squint, 'cos there are no specs)