1 post • joined 9 May 2008
Screw L3. What AMD really needs to do is to get the L2 cache up. When AMD can offer a 65nm, AM2 (non server), Dual-Core, 2.8Ghz (Only multiples of 400 Mhz allow DDR2-800 to run at full speed), with at least 1 meg of L2 cache per core that runs at 75W or less, I'll bite. But not until then.
Hector is running this company into the ground. He needs to leave.
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS
- Analysis Why Oracle CEO Larry Ellison had to go ... Except he hasn't