6 posts • joined 8 May 2008
...if their cost savings estimates factor in the energy and resources needed to safely deal with the toxic mercury contained in the compact fluorescent bulbs.
@ Iam Me
"No one gives two shits what drivel you are spouting these days. You were and continue to be a self important windbag."
Ummm... but we're supposed to give 2 shits about the drivel you're spouting today?
@Shabble - Political honesty? Aaaaahhhhhh hahahahahahaha...
Oh great, another 'our number is bigger than yours' race...
Everyone knows that big numbers impress the sheep and make them want to buy new stuff. Personally, I'm not buying a new TV until they come out with a 1GHz model.
There are so many other things wrong with digital video, I wouldn't be focusing on how many more times faster the TVs refresh rate is than the source signal.
Q: What do you get when you interpolate frames in between 2 frames of video that contain a lot of motion-blur?
Hehehe - OK, I'm finished my ranting...
@ Anonymous Coward
"Personally I cannot wait for the day when the Chinese get up there, wander around for a bit and then say "Where did you said you landed? Just here?""
Maybe that's exactly why the US is in such a hurry to go back to the moon - they have to get up there and plant all the stuff that was supposed to be left behind in the 60's.
An alien... because I love conspiracies and cover up stories.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…