Not a patch on the rest
In the "More from The Register" section underneath the article, there are 6 articles linked.
See if you can spot a common theme in the titles...
* Adobe finds, patches ANOTHER exploited Flash 0day
* Still using Adobe Flash? Oh well, get updating: 15 hijack flaws patched
* Adobe and software pals haul Forever 21 to court over piracy allegations
* Critical Adobe Reader and Acrobat patches FINALLY make it out
* Another day, yet another emergency Adobe Flash patch. Because that's how we live now
* Adobe swallows Aviary, hopes to stuff Creative Cloud into mobes
(Well, 4 of them anyway)