2 posts • joined 8 May 2008
let us know if you can find an even more remote hotspot from which we can fail to file stories, send e-mail and generally pretend to be working
I'm liking this one, inbetween runways 1 and 2 of Bristol Airport...
Off topic? Seriously, does anyone out there /not/ fast forward through the opening music anyway?
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes