9 posts • joined Thursday 8th May 2008 07:35 GMT
This ones easy, If you would try this using just one IP you'd be banned shortly for failing to login over and over. If you try the same thing from behind over 9000 proxies their IDS would not notice and you don't get a ban.
The IDS thing is probably the one thing that Facebook got right security wise. On the other hand it is to harsh for my taste sometimes. It's not like I'd put anything I consider worth something on Facebook.
no iphone support? now who would want that?
whats new here
the only thing new here is actually the HD stuff. i remember driving a tram simulator at a museum some 10 years ago that was basically the same thing.
heck its still on display nowadays (and they seem to have upgraded it quite a bit since then):
- Mexican Cobalt-60 robbers are DEAD MEN, say authorities
- Apple's spamtastic iBeacon retail alerts launch with Frisco FAIL
- Submerged Navy submarine successfully launches drone from missile tubes
- Apple sends in the bulldozers as Fruit Loop construction begins
- Pix Astroboffins spot HOT, YOUNG GIANT where she doesn't belong