2 posts • joined 8 May 2008
Adding a star turns nudity into pornography
Without the star it is just innocent nudity. With the star it is definitely pornography.
It seems like everyone has an imaginary paedophile in their heads nowadays to consult at times like this. They ask: "How would this look to a paedophile?", and the imaginary paedophile answers, "Just the stuff I like". Once upon a time most people were innocent, but now it seems that everyone carries around their own personal paedophile. There have never been so many paedophiles on the streets, most of them carried around by 'concerned' members of the public.
Have ASUS signed a contract with the devil?
I wonder whether ASUS has signed a contract with Microsoft to not sell the Linux version for less than the price of the XP version? This would explain why we don't get a 4GB or 12GB Linux version. This means that once again we are paying a Microsoft tax, but this time in hardware that we don't necessarily need. If this is the case, then ASUS really deserve to flop with this one. We do not need the Microsoft middleman involved in the pricing of a Linux laptop. Hey, looks like Microsoft have almost screwed up OLPC project as well. If they're quick and they get their dirty little fingers into all the small-laptop manufacturers pockets, maybe they can still keep their monopoly? But only if we let them.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean