1 post • joined Wednesday 7th May 2008 16:46 GMT
Agreed - what scam?
I can't see what the big deal is with everybody.
You put in a name, not an email address, bank details or anything else... and if you have a common name, the problem appears to be the futility of it rather than any security risk.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps