8 posts • joined Friday 13th April 2007 11:43 GMT
With a bit of luck a video channel should get Tversity (and similar) working simply by having no bloody outdated flash interface to run through! Here's hoping they set iplayer through it an' all.
...They get me through uni. Oh well back to alluc
Its made of rock with lots of holes in it, the *average* density is 1/2 that of water....either that or it's hollow :)
Alot of people seem to be very short-sighted. From a moral angle these people ARE behind bars - they've been convicted, whether they're sentence is apt is another discussion. They are denied their freedom. From an economical stance, if it helps rehabilitate/raise moral then so be it. As many of you say, you don't want (anymore) scrounging dole eating chavs :)
Too much panic
The only reason to move to Vista is for Directx10 and no gaming company in there right mind is going to produce Vista only games (excluding M$ of course). Microsoft is either going to have to port Dx10 to XP, which lets face it is in all likeliness not impossible as they claim or really get there act together.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Geek's Guide to Britain How the UK's national memory lives in a ROBOT in Kew