8 posts • joined 13 Apr 2007
With a bit of luck a video channel should get Tversity (and similar) working simply by having no bloody outdated flash interface to run through! Here's hoping they set iplayer through it an' all.
...They get me through uni. Oh well back to alluc
good but overly priced
nice everyonce in a while with fab student discounts, but you can't beat a 12 inch for 2 quid.....god I love being a student.
Its made of rock with lots of holes in it, the *average* density is 1/2 that of water....either that or it's hollow :)
the end is nigh!
Its quite obvious that going to high energy straight off is a ploy to create a tiny blackhole (sooner) that will envelop the earth! We're doomed!
Alot of people seem to be very short-sighted. From a moral angle these people ARE behind bars - they've been convicted, whether they're sentence is apt is another discussion. They are denied their freedom. From an economical stance, if it helps rehabilitate/raise moral then so be it. As many of you say, you don't want (anymore) scrounging dole eating chavs :)
Too much panic
The only reason to move to Vista is for Directx10 and no gaming company in there right mind is going to produce Vista only games (excluding M$ of course). Microsoft is either going to have to port Dx10 to XP, which lets face it is in all likeliness not impossible as they claim or really get there act together.
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor